Tuesday, May 5, 2009

NEW BABY!!! UPDATE!

Michael and I went to the doctor's for the usual Ultrasound appoinment yesterday and got to see our newest baby! We are welcoming another baby GIRL! I could have sworn it was a boy but heck, either way is great. I mainly thought it was a boy just because this pregnancy is so similar to Marcus' pregnancy and with Helena I was sick all nine months but I guess every pregnancy really is different! We final found a first and middle name we agreed on if it was a boy and we have a name for a girl but now I have to start searching for a middle name! lol it takes us so long to find a name that fits! and that both of us think is cool....

Sorry no pics but I will update pics next time!

4 comments:

Violet said...

Congrats on your baby girl. I can't wait to hear what her name is. When is she due?

Camille said...

That's very exciting. I always think that either was is fun, too, yet it is so fun to know so you can start visualizing, planning, and getting ready for her.

Nikki said...

That's so great! Now Candice and your baby will be girly cousins together close in age! I'm so happy for you.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I bet you are so excited to have another baby girl! I bet she will be just as sweet as you! Love and miss you! Bonnie