I love these pictures, and you scrap booked them so well. I remember when I first saw them: I loved seeing Michael's face--he looks like he is in heaven.
Sara, that is an incredible page! You have captured such a sweet moment. You do a great job. I'm not surprized at all! Michael does look like he's in heaven. =)
5 comments:
I Love this page. I think it might be my favorite so far, too. GREAT job!
I love these pictures, and you scrap booked them so well. I remember when I first saw them: I loved seeing Michael's face--he looks like he is in heaven.
Sara, that is an incredible page! You have captured such a sweet moment. You do a great job. I'm not surprized at all!
Michael does look like he's in heaven. =)
I tag you Sara!
I just saw Helena in the background on Mandy's blog and almost didn't recognize her! She's so pretty. I can't wait to see her...just a few more weeks.
Post a Comment